We all want peace and prosperity in our lives. We try our best to achieve inner peace and work hard to achieve wealth and success, but still even after our best efforts, sometimes we fail to achieve it. This happens because your Vastu is not going in the right direction or you are not doing something right as per Vastu.
Vastu, commonly known as Vastu shastra is an ancient Indian Astrological Science and it is the country’s most proud heritage. Vastu means house and it is the science of arranging all 5 elements, earth, water, fire, sky, and air in complete balance. When all the 5 elements are balanced in your life, everything will happen right in your life.
Vastu Shastra tips to obtain peace and prosperity
In ancient times, people took the help of Vastu Shastra to construct houses and palaces, but now with the increasing population and decrease in land availability, a common man cannot afford to purchase or construct his house according to Vastu. He builds his house avoiding Vastu rules and suffers financially as well as mentally. People also ignore other Vastu rules required for a good life and suffer the same.
If you do not want to suffer from these problems and achieve peace and harmony in life follow these tips.
Tips for houses: – As per Vastu Shastra, you should buy a plot that has been constructed in the southwest corner of 90 degrees as your best option. Another good option is the plot which is higher towards the southwest and lowers towards the northeast.
Other than the plot, you should also keep in mind that the water sources must always be in the north-east direction, the kitchen must face south-east, your bedroom should be in the southwest, and having the study and worship room in the north-east yields the best results. Other than that the drawing-room and guest room should be in the northwest.
Tips for factories/industries: – if you own a factory or industry business, then the machinery you are using should be in the southwest corner, the electrical equipment must be in the southeast direction, the owner’s room, and the safe room should be built in the north. Lastly, the visiting room must be in the northwest direction.
Here are some other useful tips to achieve peace and prosperity as suggested by our astrologer.
- You should place bank papers, testimonials, certificates, etc. in the northeast direction as it helps to remove conflict.
- Keeping old or useless things in your house can badly affect health, and can stop positive energy in your house, so you should avoid doing it.
- Having red, blue, yellow, and green colors in your house enhances calmness and affects your and your loved one’s health positively.
- To get good health and happiness, you should place greenery and evergreen bamboo pictures or paintings in the east.
- Placing live plants or grains in the living room controls over-expenses as per Vastu Shastra.
- Keeping a burning candle in your and your family members’ room for a couple of weeks prevents diseases and health issues.
- Keeping your house clean and tidy attracts positivity and love.
- Keeping the surroundings of your house cool and calm maintains good health. Hanging a family photo on the wall creates a great bond between family members.
Achieving peace and prosperity in life is easy if you believe in and follow Vastu Shastra’s tips. We wish you peace, prosperity, and a bright and healthy future ahead in your life.